Dual Track ECS- Grade 5 English and French Immersion
We are a powerful dual track (English and French Immersion) preK-5 school in downtown Rocky Mountain House.
You are invited to our upcoming school events:
Sept 25 - Terry Fox Run, 1:45 pm
Sept 30 - Orange Shirt Day, staff and students are encouraged to wear orange in support of "Every Child Matters."
Sept 30 - Drumming and Round Dance
Sept 30 - School Council Meeting and Elections, 12:00 noon
Sept 30 - September Assembly, 1:45 pm
Oct 10 - Grandparents' Day, 1:30 pm
Tim Bowman - Principal
Kim Simo - Vice Principal
Dare to Discover – Le monde à découvrir
École Rocky Elementary School is a powerful, dual track, collaborative learning environment.
Operating as a Professional Learning Community, École Rocky Elementary School provides a respectful exemplary learning environment where every student demonstrates continuous improvement and achievement.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining a positive, safe and supportive learning environment.
- Preserving the dignity and nurturing a sense of purpose and optimism in each student.
- Modeling the skills and attitudes necessary to solve problems, manage conflict, and forgive one another.
- Realizing high standards in student achievement through quality programming and instruction, and the innovative implementation of technology.
- Challenging students to take risks and to become confident, resourceful, disciplined and self-motivated learners.
- Working to meet the individual needs of each student through inclusion and differentiation. Student learning should be respectful, active, interactive and appropriate to the individual.
- Providing choices in education through the continuing support and development of the French Immersion Program.