Dual Track ECS- Grade 5 English and French Immersion
Tim Bowman - Principal
Kim Simo - Vice Principal
Dare to Discover – Le monde à découvrir
École Rocky Elementary School is a powerful, dual track, collaborative learning environment.
Operating as a Professional Learning Community, École Rocky Elementary School provides a respectful exemplary learning environment where every student demonstrates continuous improvement and achievement.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining a positive, safe and supportive learning environment.
- Preserving the dignity and nurturing a sense of purpose and optimism in each student.
- Modeling the skills and attitudes necessary to solve problems, manage conflict, and forgive one another.
- Realizing high standards in student achievement through quality programming and instruction, and the innovative implementation of technology.
- Challenging students to take risks and to become confident, resourceful, disciplined and self-motivated learners.
- Working to meet the individual needs of each student through inclusion and differentiation. Student learning should be respectful, active, interactive and appropriate to the individual.
- Providing choices in education through the continuing support and development of the French Immersion Program.
Open House - August 31st from 1p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Welcome Open House August 31st from 1p.m. to 3p.m. Come meet the Teachers and Staff for 2018/2019! All registrations are Welcome as well! Our office is open starting Monday, August 27th for all student registrations from Pre-K to Grade 5. For information contact 403-845-3541 or 403-844-7175 or 403-357-4859 We look forward to seeing you then! If you can not make it during that time please call and we can set up and alternate arrangements can be made:) Fill in your registration form online here : Student Registration Form
Summer Registrations Welcome! School Supplies for 2018-2019 Button Above:)
Registration is open for All Students in both English and French programs - PreKindergarten to Grade 5 - Just Call 403-844-7175 or 403-357-4859.